1.1.23

Hello, I know the family of Hengameh Kasravi. During Ahmadinejad's time, she officially became a member of the National Council for the Defense of the People of the Islamic Republic in Germany. I am one of those people in Iran, I look at the rasuyaab website a lot and I always follow the truth.

 






Hello, I know the family of Hengameh Kasrawi. During Ahmadinejad's time, she officially became a member of the National Council for the Defense of the People of the Islamic Republic in Germany. I am one of those people in Iran, I look at the rasuyaab website a lot and I always follow the truth.

Frau Dipl.-Soz. Päd. Hengameh Kasrawi


Psykoterapeut i Bergisch Gladbach, 
Adress: Max-Bruch-Straße 34, 51465 Bergisch Gladbach, 

Hengema Kasravi has her own villa in Kashan city, and whenever she travels to Iran, the army chiefs give her a special party.

Hengameh Kasravi, who works as a psychologist in the city of Cologne, mostly defends the iranian agents of the Republic of isamic in iran, because she have signed with IRGC and sworn to do whatever the IRGC's information asks of Hengameh Kaseravi.

When Kasravi came to Kashan city a few years ago and met my sister and my sister asked her what kind of place to live in Germany?

In response, Hengameh said, "If you ask me, there is no place like Iran, and the Germans are sometimes not honest, they are bribe takers, and if they want to do something against the enemies and against the revolution, we should bribe the police and other departments so that they might do something." .

My sister asks him again, don't you think that what you are doing is not in line with medical laws, because a doctor should not differentiate between people, a doctor has taken an oath, they should only see the human being, not this opposition and that anti-revolution, I don't know the things that are 100% with The evidence you claim is different from heaven to earth.

He turns his face and laughs and says how many years have you been a doctor? My sister answered and said that there is no need to tell you and I only explained the rules of the medical world to you, not how many years I have been a doctor.

When they turn to my sister again, you are inexperienced, you should eat bread at the daily rate, not sacrifice yourself in a way where only you will be harmed.

My sister answered that bread contaminated with the blood of innocent people is worse than the Venus of a snake.

In the coming days, I will send you important information that proves that the agents of the Islamic Republic of Iran regime are in Germany.

Greetings from Kashan

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar